For our electronics development department in Niefern-Öschelbronn we are looking for a
embedded software developer (m/f/d) in full-time.
- Firmware development for test devices in the automotive multimedia high-speed link environment
- Architecture, implementation, validation and documentation of the firmware functionalities programmed in C/C++
- Hardware debugging on 32bit microprocessor systems and their peripherals
- Support of the entire product development process from the idea to development, production launch and quality assurance
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering/communications engineering (or comparable)
- Very good programming knowledge in C, basic knowledge in C++ and Python
- Good understanding of hardware-related programming and debugging
- Good knowledge of (ideally experience working with) interfaces in embedded systems,
like e.g. I²C, UART, SPI etc.
- Understanding of or high interest in video interfaces, e.g. MIPI-CSI2, HDMI, eDP/DP, is a plus
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Team player and high commitment
What you can expect from us
- State-of-the-art technical equipment
- Challenging, innovative and future-oriented projects
- Versatile training opportunities
- Short decision paths
- Good working atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- Performance-related remuneration
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application (incl. cover letter, CV with references and your salary expectations).